Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AGK sample assets

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Are we allowed to use any of the assets that come with the examples in our own games?
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2011 17:47
What assets did you want to use? I can remake them for you.

LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2011 18:02
You can use the assets found in the AppGameKit product for your own games providing you credit 'The Game Creators' for the copyright on those works included. Also bear in mind some of the games are already published in various app stores so simply re-compiling them and selling them as your own games would create confusion in the market. Another side effect is that end users might recognise the art as from AGK/TGC, lowering the uniqueness of your title. A good 2D artist is worth his weight in gold, so I encourage you to find one as soon as possible, make him your best friend and give him lots of gold!

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.
Spacebuddy
Years of Service
User Offline
I like some of the sound files for the Space Shooter, not the graphics nor will I just compile and sell one of the example games.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 14:29:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 14:29:58