Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

PureGDK / Still using Pure GDK?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2011 02:33
I thought I'd post a question to all that are using Pure GDK. Are you still using and what for?

I'm still very much using it as I'm impressed with the support for the DBP plugins. I'm currently working on a large project which will take a long time to get finished. But I'm also working on some re-vamped old school demos. Hopefully after the weekend I'll have something to post up here...

Warning! May contain Nuts!
Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2011 07:04
Quote: "Are you still using and what for?"

I'm still using it, and I'm using it for a personal project that is in its 3rd or 4th iteration(as I become a better coder, I tear down my framework and redo it).

Siege1975
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2011 06:15
I've just started using it really, and I'm doing mostly the same as Dar13 and recoding an old project, so far no gripes. Just a few huh? moments, but nothing serious, it seems very easy to use and the help file is a boon.

Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
I answer this question with a delay, but I do intend to continue using PureGDK in the near future (at present I lack the time for coding). It's been silent here for a while, I wonder if PureGDK is nearing a release date?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 07:35:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 07:35:19