Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / While loop problem?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2011 03:22 Edited at: 17th Sep 2011 04:13
so i am in the process in creating my blaster ball like project and ive been very busy with stuff so i just got a chance to make more of my game. except i have a problem i think it is in the while loop. i will first explain then give you the code. i have switch statements to switch the level and map and all thoughs other things so i have a bitmap in there but when i declare the map it is in the while loop but when a ball hits the brick, the brick will just come right back because it is getting played over and over so i dont know how to make it switch the bitmap but have it so it can delete it.

thanks
taylor design
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2011 05:36
In your case 'load_level1', you don't switch the state. Maybe add

to switch to the next case. Otherwise it will delete and create over and over the same.
Oster200
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks i new it had to do somthing with the switch dint know where if i had to make one but it was just a simple thing i over thought i made it too complicated. thanks for helping out.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 11:51:10
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 11:51:10