Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / (x9) Operation - Defuse (A large boom) Behind the Scenes

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2011 03:37
Dev - Slayer267

Story (SPOILER) - The United States has the last bit of oil in the world... Everyone wants it. I was deployed to London to battle and eliminate their army. When I trust a former Soviet, We get kidnapped and thrown into a jail cell, Well I was. When I escape I end up finding one of the biggest WMDs in the world. Why the hell did I join the seals...

Behind the scenes video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojugl6wxq_g

Screen

EPIC HELP! EPIC PWNAGE

www.Carnageproductions.webs.com
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2011 06:28
looks cool man! Would like to play it and see how you put it together.

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
Slayer267
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2011 14:58
Thanks

EPIC HELP! EPIC PWNAGE

Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2011 20:10
I think for the behind the scenes video you actually should have shown in-game footage, rather than just you playing around in the editor and with water. You also definitely should have taken out the part where your mom walked in, along with you broadcasting your sister had phone call.

Everything in the editor looks pretty decent. On the level in the streets, I'd take out some lights. Streets in London never have that many lights (at least not the various ones I walked on). The area where you said you were following the Soviet, you should make the level a bit bigger. From the looks of it, there were no enemies, thus making it appear that the level will last about a minute (which is how long it might take to load, knowing FPSC).

I'd also recommend not claiming that this game will be "one of the best FPS Creator games ever." It doesn't look too good when you're saying that even though no one but you has played it. If you were, say, quoting someone who reviewed the game, then sure, by all means use that quote. But don't just say that on your own.

Hope this all helps.

Cheesehead for life.
Slayer267
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2011 00:16
I know but there's a glitch with the editor that I also need help with. When ever I change the skybox it all turns black, that's why I have sooo many lights. Basically the ambiance does not work.

EPIC HELP! EPIC PWNAGE

born for game
Years of Service
User Offline
Very good. I like the cars models.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:01:42
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:01:42