Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / DARK AI GDK help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2011 02:22
hello, I am having problems with using the dark AI with GDK. Within my code I include darkai.h and have AIStart(); right before my main loop. I have put the .h file into the include folder and the library files in the library folder. I know that the other commands in the code are correct, but here is the error:

1>Compiling...
1>Main.cpp
1>Linking...
1>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl AIStart(void)" (?AIStart@@YAXXZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl DarkGDK(void)" (?DarkGDK@@YAXXZ)
1>Debug\extreme champion battles.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\parker\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\extreme champion battles\extreme champion battles\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>extreme champion battles - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

thank you for your help!!

sov the game creator!
TechLord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2011 05:14 Edited at: 24th Sep 2011 05:24
Call AIStart(void); somewhere in the initialization of your program's main.cpp (after the #include "DarkAI.h", before the main game loop.)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 12:51:41
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 12:51:41