Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [x9] Digmaan: The Aftermath

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
@Metal Devil123
Quote: "the other zombie in the beginning is walking against the safety thingy on the platforms (how can I forget what that word is!?)"

I believe it's called a "handrail"

Blackline development thread:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=187573&b=25
Desecrated Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2011 01:33
Really liking this game Kulet, you did a good job on the lighting and your outside levels are great! Keep up the good work!
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2011 13:29
Quote: "I believe it's called a "handrail""

I know, I blacked out for a moment there

Ertlov
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2011 15:41
Congratulations on your first commercial release!

Come to where the madness is:
http://www.homegrowngames.at
kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2011 04:05
Thanks Ertlov, haha, it is already released.. By the way, Will this thread be moved in the showcase section? Or should I create a new thread?

work in progress
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 18:10
Quote: "Or should I create a new thread?"

Yes

And looks interesting, and with those reviews in IndieDB, makes me really tempted to buy! And only 3.99? I'll see into buying this, next week perhaps, or some time after Christmas anyways.

kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2011 04:59 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2011 05:04
Wow, thanks for that, and yeah, I already read the reviews they gave me, and I am a bit flattered by the way they review my work. Hopefully others will also like the game. And if you wanna buy it, you can buy it on indiecity.com they publish the game, at least I have found a publisher for my game. It s digitally distributed, I don't know really what they have seen on Digmaan, because onlive.com also contacted me about it for publishing... Anyway, I haven't submitted the game on their site yet, cause I feel, with the line up of their games, my game will not be recognized/noticed by players on that website so I did not try to pass the game on them, haha. Thanks for keeping track of this game, I have lots of projects now, not only fps games, but also tapdown and pure puzzle games, most of them will be free of charge since I feel sharing the joy to players that can't afford to buy games. I will now make the showcase thread.

Oh, by the way meta devil123 just a tip, Don't buy the game yet, I am planning on reducing the price, or maybe give you a free copy for review purposes. Since you also helped me a lot on this game. =) I think I remember crediting your name on the ending of the game. Have a happy Christmas season.

work in progress
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
What!!!!Its just released???

Well done mate for your first commercial game.Its been awhile I am not visiting TGC Forum lol.Anyway well done again.

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,Rolfy,KeithC,Nickydude,SceneCommander,Dark Goblin And Lee Bamber is my icon.

kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 00:30
Thanks Leon, by the way, the game was published by www.indiecity.com it's a new publishing company, you can check it out to know more about it. Happy New year!

work in progress
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 20:50 Edited at: 3rd Jan 2012 20:52
Quote: "Have a happy Christmas season."

I hope you had one too, sorry for the late response!

And thanks, I still can buy the game if you want, but I had a surprising shortage of money happening now, so that's gonna slow things down...
But this looks like it's well worth the money! Oh and, if you have anything you'd like to talk about, you can send me mail via email, you can click the email button somewhere below this text, where it says email

Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2012 08:04 Edited at: 9th Jan 2012 08:07
Just played Digmaan Aftermath Demo and here's the critic

Design are great but need to improve,that's all = 7/10

Lighting just normal.Try to give something new at the light. = 5/10

Atmosphere is really fit with your first level.Well done but still need to improve = 7/10

Gameplay just normal I think.Just shoot zombie around and find the key.It's bit boring though.You need especially improved this = 5/10

Hud is great and fit for your game.Nothing to say more = 8/10

Background story is good.I like it = 9/10

Ahh Menu need to fix and improve.I did not like it.This can improve later but improve the Gameplay = 4/10

That's all for today.Aftermath is a good game for kids and teen but if adult played it,who knows?There are alot this need to improve especially Gameplay.Well this game is fun,affordable and suitable for kid and teen who like to get maximum fun.Well that's all and here's the rating = 8/10

OFFTOPIC

Is there any sequel of this game.

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,Rolfy,KeithC,Nickydude,SceneCommander,Dark Goblin And Lee Bamber is my icon.

kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2012 10:03 Edited at: 15th Jan 2012 10:04
I don't know if there will be sequel, however, I am currently working on new projects, some for free and the other is for another commercial, maybe better than this one. Already figured out what to do with the levels and design so that I can avoid encountering bugs in game. Thank you for the review, I really liked it.

It's been a while since I posted here, maybe I really need to put this in the showcase section now since, DTA already have 2 publishers.

By the way, You will surely love the upcoming games. FOR SURE!

Meta Devil, check your email

work in progress
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I don't know if there will be sequel, however, I am currently working on new projects, some for free and the other is for another commercial, maybe better than this one. Already figured out what to do with the levels and design so that I can avoid encountering bugs in game. Thank you for the review, I really liked it.

It's been a while since I posted here, maybe I really need to put this in the showcase section now since, DTA already have 2 publishers.

By the way, You will surely love the upcoming games. FOR SURE!"

Haha I can't wait for that.I hope will see it soon.

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2012 12:41 Edited at: 15th Jan 2012 12:41
Quote: "Meta Devil, check your email"

I did, but there's nothing more there than just Ads. Did you send it to

I'm sorry, but if you did then something must have went wrong, as I checked my spam/junk mail folder too and there was also just random Ads about points, I have won something or like that... :S

kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2012 02:15 Edited at: 17th Jan 2012 02:16
@Leon, thanks for supporting my games, I will keep you updated and maybe post it to WIP section if already in the mid part of the development.

@Meta Devil, Ok, I will check it again later, then I will resend it to that address. Thank you. By the way, It's already in the showcase forum, try to visit it if you have time. Thanks again...

work in progress

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:21:13
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:21:13