Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / ading a ted matrix to a dark basic program?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi could someone please help

I would like tpo know what comands in darkbasic i have top use to add a 3dworld that i have designd using the ted software3 sold on the gamecreaters to darkbasic file so that the charicters can walk on it. DO I USE THE INCLUDE COMAND OR WHAT.

please help me

also if im useing a 3d object byuilder do i just have to load it to dfarkbasic with the load comand, or do i use include, or something else as i am realy stuck
Unseen Ghost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2011 17:50 Edited at: 29th Oct 2011 17:52
I am an owner of the latest version of Ted Terrain editor.
Don't quote me on this, but I believe that Ted is compatible only with Dark Basic Pro. I have checked the website where Ted is sold and there is no mention of Dark Basic Classic anywhere, only Dark Basic Pro. I checked the forums also and there is no mention of DBC only DBP.

Gigabyte Board/2.93Ghtz Intel Core Duo Proc./4GB Ram/Nvidia Geforce 9400 GT(PNY)1GB Video/500GB Western Dig. HD/Dark Basic Pro 7.4

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:17:38
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:17:38