Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2011 22:43 Edited at: 28th Oct 2011 19:46
Hi all

Is there anybody out there with a acer icona tab 500. I have the android player and not sure where to put it. Do I but it in the sc card and how do I run the player. I have no problems with windows player. Tablets I am not sure about any of this. Please any help would be great. Just got the tablet and lucky I can turn it on lol

Dennis

OK
Here is the rest of the story. Thanks to Paul taking the time to e mail me. From Paul"The method I use is to connect the tablet to the PC and turn on USB Storage on the device to copy the .apk file to the tablet. Then using a file browser (I used ES File Explorer) browse to the location you saved the file and click to install it. Alternatively you can wait for us to release it on the Android Market where you can simply download it to your device."

This as worked fine for me.

Ham and Eggs Breakfast
The Chicken was involved the Pig was Committed

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:32:04
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:32:04