Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / The Lazarus Incident [X9]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2011 07:31 Edited at: 3rd Nov 2011 07:53
Story
You are a Matron aboard the wombship Lazerus. This ship contains 8000 human embryos awaiting a planet to call home, one not infested with the Red Plague, your job was to ensure that these embryos reached their destination intact and undamaged. That seems like such a long time ago now, now you're running through these rusty corridors, fighting Plauge victims and other, more frightening creatures. Your mission has changed, instead of saving 80,000 humans, you now want to save only one... you.

Features
=working on it,= DOne,= Gave up on
Custom Hud
Realistic Flashlight
Customised weapons
Custom enemy textures
Melee combat
Good variety of enemies

Notes:
Ok, so a while back I began work on a horror/sci-fi game set after a disease known as the Red Plague virtually exterminated humanity. I've recently picked the project back up and intend to at least get some of it done. Now, this is a shakey work in progress, I'm still new to the software and if anyone wants to help out that would be greatly appreciated

Screenshots: One attached, image links aren't working right it seems.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
EyEpatch Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2011 07:46
Hey there, storyline sounds interesting, please add screenshots so this doesn't get locked

Thanks
Flashfire07
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh, thanks for letting me know I forgot to add screenshots!
born for game
Years of Service
User Offline
Good story. I think the story might need a horror ending to prepare for the season 2.

Flashfire07
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2011 16:07 Edited at: 6th Nov 2011 16:15
Ok, got some more screenshots, working on the first level.

[img]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/443/lazerusincidentscreensh.png/][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

[img]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/148/lazerusincidentscreensh.png/][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 15:14:39
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 15:14:39