Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Building The iOS Player

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2011 16:19 Edited at: 14th Nov 2011 16:20
Okay, so I've got a mac mini and my apple developer account. I've gotten the certificates and setup the provisioning.

In the organizer window everything appears to be correct. But when I try to build the app I still get a code sign error that says...

The identity 'iPhone Developer: Lee Bamber (##########)' doesnt match any valid certificate/private key pair in the default key chain.

Now in my organizer window there is nothing but my own devices, certificates and provision profile.

Any idea why it's looking for Lee's certificate and keys?

And what do I need to do to fix that?

Thanks.
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2011 01:54
You need to check the project settings (and the active target settings) that you have your certificate set in the code signing section.
Grumpy Jedi
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Paul, I had changed the one on the active target but missed the one in the project settings...

So you know where I'm at. I'm using xcode 3.2.6 and I reverted to AppGameKit 1042 to use the original ios interpreter files since Lee said the newer ones had some bugs that will be fixed in the 106 release.

My settings are Device - Release - active target is agk_interpreter and architecture is armv6.

I'm getting 4 errors now that seem to be looking for files in the scrapper directory which doesn't exist. Here is transcript of the errors.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2011 18:11
Actually we just fixed that bug internally, the scrapper folder should not exist in the AppGameKit player project (its' only for AppGameKit Viewer), if you remove it it should compile.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 11:00:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 11:00:14