Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / send a file using dark net

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2011 14:11
I left this question on DBpro discussion but no one has answered. so i\'ll try here.

I am trying to send a file using dark net.

1- I make memblock from the file but command \"mn add memblock\" caused the host to disconnect from the client.

2- I used banks instead of memblock but same result.

3- sending the file byte by byte was successfull but extremely slow.

anybody has an idea how to send a file using Dark net. or where am doing mistake.
Michael P
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2011 00:52
The buffer sizes are probably not large enough, in the event that they are exceeded the default behaviour is to disconnect.

You can fix this by changing the buffer sizes or making them automatically resize using mnChangeBufferSizeTCP or mnSetAutoResizeTCP.

basjak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2011 04:10
thanks a lot, your advice has worked:

by the way:
"mn set auto resize TCP" is working but not documented in DBpro basic commands.

"mn Change Buffer Size TCP" will cause error because the cammand "mn set buffer sizes" is documented in the help files but doesn't exist in DBpro library.
Michael P
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2011 09:32
If you are using v2 of the API then you will have both of those commands. The DBP documentation is obselete but TGC still include it for some reason, so use the documentation from the website http://www.mikenetapi.net, there is also a copy of this somewhere in the download.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 14:20:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 14:20:41