Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Android game ready for player input

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've been working on a game for my Droid Bionic for the last few weeks and I'm just about done. I'd like some input on what to do next while I finish up some changes.

1. I'd like to get some feedback on gameplay. It's level based and I'm not sure how to progressively make the game get harder. I have a lot of options, so I'd like some input.
2. Where can I upload for people to give feedback?
3. As I learned the code, I used some of the images and sounds from the samples. I need to change before distributing. Any good sites to get some free sounds?
4. I can play it on my Droid using the AppGameKit Player. How to I distribute on the App store to make it easier for everyone to download and play?
5. What about protecting myself against someone steeling my idea? Is there any simple solution to keep this simple and easy?

Thanks!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 16:44:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 16:44:38