Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Paradise (1.8) W.I.P

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2011 20:57 Edited at: 3rd Dec 2011 14:43
Just a little something I'm working on.
Wondering if anyone has any ideas to add to it, so I'll share the back-story and what I have done at the moment.

PARADISE TAKES PLACE IN THE CITY OF PAVLOV IN RUSSIA (FICTION). AFTER AN UNNAMED WAR THAT TOOK PLACE BETWEEN 2012-N/A, PAVLOV WAS A POPULAR TARGET DUE TO BEING THE ONE OF THE LARGEST CITIES WITH WEAPON FACTORIES IN RUSSIA. THE CITY WAS AIR-RAIDED WITH MOST LIKELY CHEMICAL WEAPONS THAT CAUSED ALMOST INSTANTANEOUS DEATH, PEOPLE THAT FLED INTO THE METROS AND TUNNELS WERE LUCKY SURVIVORS. UNLIKE WHAT THE PEOPLE OF PAVLOV THOUGHT THE CHEMICAL WEAPONS DID, IT TURNED OUT THAT SOME MUTATION CAUSED THE BODIES OF THE DEAD TO BECOME REANIMATED AND MUTATED, IN OTHER WORDS: ZOMBIES AND MUTANTS. WHILE THE TUNNELS SEEM SAFE, THE TRUTH IS FAR FROM IT…

Sorry for caps, its the way I've saved it.. Anyway, you take the role of Mikhail Belyakov, a survivor who was 8 at the time of the war. The year is now 2025 and Mikhail plans on leaving his home within the service tunnels. So yeah, any feedback is nice.

EDIT: X9 and also added ingame pics.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2011 00:20
You need to follow the guidelines here in order to post a WIP Thread. Please fix you initial post in this thread.

-Keith

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 3rd Dec 2011 01:52
Funny you mentioned copyright...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 13:40:30
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 13:40:30