Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / DarkAI problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2011 23:47
hello, I have been having a problem with the DarkAI commands with GDK.
when I put in a command from dark ai, the error that I get is this:

1>------ Build started: Project: dulun, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Linking...
1>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl AIAddNeutral(int,int)" (?AIAddNeutral@@YAXHH@Z) referenced in function "void __cdecl DarkGDK(void)" (?DarkGDK@@YAXXZ)
1>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl AIAddEnemy(int,int)" (?AIAddEnemy@@YAXHH@Z) referenced in function "void __cdecl DarkGDK(void)" (?DarkGDK@@YAXXZ)
1>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl AIStart(void)" (?AIStart@@YAXXZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl DarkGDK(void)" (?DarkGDK@@YAXXZ)
1>Release\dulun.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\parker\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\dulun\dulun\Release\BuildLog.htm"
1>dulun - 4 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

thank you in advance for helping me figure this problem out!
The other commands for the program work fine it is just when I enter in ai commands.

sov the game creator!
Hassan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2011 08:18
there's a file with it called "something.lib", you need to add this in your code:

"something" is the name of the file (i don't know it), make sure it's in the right place (for example, in DarkGDK's lib directory)

sovr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2011 07:22
yay the dark ai works! but when I add dark lights and dark physics with dark ai (using the #pragma with dark lights & dark physics) there is more errors! I will post the errors tomorrow if needed, but again thank you for your help!

sov the game creator!
Hassan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2011 13:07
alot of people complain about dark physics/ai/light compatibility with each others, i don't know if someone got them to work so i'm not sure if it's possible since i don't even own any of them, could be because of functions names conflict or something

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 05:02:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 05:02:52