Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Help with collision boxes in our game.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey I\'m new at this forum so I dont really know where this would go so if this is in the wrong place, forgive me. I am creating a firing range game. We added a matrix so we would be able to strafe, but after we added the matrix our collision boxes stopped working and I can\'t figure out how to fix this problem. If you can help us strafe without a matrix or if you can tell us how to fix our collision boxes that would be awesome.

Thanks.
LBFN
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2011 18:18
Hi Pedroza11, and welcome to the TGC forums.

Quote: "Hey I\'m new at this forum so I dont really know where this would go so if this is in the wrong place, forgive me."

A MOD may decide to move this to a more appropriate board. For the future, you probably should post something like this on the Newcomers board or perhaps the DarkBASIC Professional board.

Without seeing your code, it is difficult for us to know where the problem lies. So, post up your stafing code (click the CODE button, paste your code and click the CODE button again and it will put it in a snippet box) and we'll have a look.

Pedroza11
Years of Service
User Offline
I am sorry, we figure it out.

Thanks
BiggAdd
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2011 00:23
Welcome to the forum!

Are you using Dark Basic Pro? If not, could you please let me know what you are coding in so I can move this thread to the appropriate board.

Cheers!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 15:00:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 15:00:56