Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Windows / Similar to Dark GDK?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2011 04:52
Wow, didn't realize I'd be one of two posts that got put into its own category! Go me!

Anyway, I'm having an awful time with this. I've worked on it all day, and have gotten down to 4 link errors.

I'm wondering if these files (from the Dark GDK how to guide) will help with AppGameKit Tier 2? I'm guessing not, but I'm really grasping for straws here).

http://files.thegamecreators.com/appup/AppUpForDarkGDK.rar
http://files.thegamecreators.com/appup/AppUpForDarkGDK.zip

The four linker errors I'm at are:

Error 1 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: char const * __thiscall com::intel::adp::AdpException::message(void)" (?message@AdpException@adp@intel@com@@QAEPBDXZ) C:\Users\Bobby\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Double_Pinochle\Core.obj

Error 2 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall com::intel::adp::Application::Application(class com::intel::adp::ApplicationId)" (??0Application@adp@intel@com@@QAE@VApplicationId@123@@Z) C:\Users\Bobby\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Double_Pinochle\Core.obj

Error 3 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall com::intel::adp::ApplicationId::ApplicationId(struct ADP_APPLICATIONID)" (??0ApplicationId@adp@intel@com@@QAE@UADP_APPLICATIONID@@@Z) C:\Users\Bobby\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Double_Pinochle\Core.obj

Error 4 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ADP_DEBUG_APPLICATIONID C:\Users\Bobby\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Double_Pinochle\Core.obj

I posted these 4 errors on the appup site, hopefully between here and there, someone will be able to solve my problem!

Thanks!
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 15th Dec 2011 06:02
Core.obj¿... Its in all 4... As far as I know .obj is a model file... did you not look for that file?

ManOfActionTM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2011 08:20
Core.obj is the object file created from core.cpp.

It's there, but what is missing (or more than likely, not added somewhere by me) are definitions for:

AdpException::message(void)
Applicaiton::Application(ApplicaitonID))
ApplicaitonID::ApplicationID(ADP_APPLICATIONID)
and the constant ADP_DEBUG_APPLICATIONID.

I have no idea why the linker isn't finding them

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 09:09:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 09:09:06