Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Sprite Priority

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey i am trying to get sprite priority to work but i have never been able to get it working properly. I am using dbPasteSprite and i heard that may be the issue.

I basically have a player i want to appear behind one of my map layers. Any idea how i may go about this? I believe last time i had a work around of hiding and then revealing the sprite or something?

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 18th Dec 2011 04:56
Sorry for a short response...
But did you try layers? Are they possible or viable?

Hassan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2011 07:56
with dbPaseSprite i think no sorting is done so the order you call the dbPaseSprite is the order of how they are rendered, so either change you code structure, or make a vector, or an array (if the number of sprites is static) of a structure that holds sprite info, then at the end of the loop, sort them the way you like and then dbPaseSprite there

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 09:57:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 09:57:14