Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / Video animation change

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2011 06:52 Edited at: 19th Dec 2011 06:13
DISREGARD

Error happened do to unusual circumstance that was worked around.
Never found root of problem, but was able to bypass by loading animations later in the code. Thanks

So I think there may be a error here. Don't want to speak to soon, but if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but if I'm right I might actually be able to contribute to making the program better by finding it!

So this is what I was doing:

This causes the 2nd animation to appear as a black frozen screen.
If I change the stop/place animation with delete animation then everything works great.

I believe that when I go to "play animation 2" it is still stuck on the 1'st animations stop.

Edit: I just condensed it some more and it worked with only that code to run it. Get back as soon as I can if I can find what the missing component is

Edit: I remember reading somewhere that you could play some audio files and other things with the play animation command. I believe that when I declared another media file with the same number as the animation it took precedence on the play animation command. Don't know if that wold be considered an error or not

The fastfood zombie killer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 12:23:48
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 12:23:48