Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Seeking Asylum

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2011 12:54 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2012 02:37
Seeking Asylum

"Patient 000 - Benjamin Smith. We've kept in the dark all 5 years he's been here. He has no memory of his past. No knowledge of the outside world. He has no distinction between anything. He takes anything for what it looks like. However, there are outside forces that know he is here. They know who he is. They want him out. We can't let him out. He's too insane to cope with the world. We kept him locked in the far side of the old asylum. There's the problem."

"What's the Problem?"

"After the Project SPACE incident, we evacuated the whole Asylum"

"And?"

"He's still in there. Alone."

Developer's Notes

Seeking Asylum is a Survival-Horror that incorporates multiple factors to generate a game that forces the player to make tactical decisions about where to go, how to use what little ammunition there is, and also holds a deep storyline that is up to the player to discover. It will feature custom HUDs, custom weapon sounds and textures, voice acting, and much more.

It will also incorporate my other project, "Coming Home" (http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=189887&b=25) as a "Survival Mode"

Feature List:

Early WIP Video:

WIP Screenshots:

Credits:

Kravenwolf - Music + Models & Inspiration
Drop Dead Fred - Blood Overlays
Angusm3 - For the Health Scripting
Wicked Blood Gaming - Re-texture of Bond1's Zombie that I picked up
Errant AI - Original Weapon Meshes + Hands
Bond1 -Segments + Enemy Meshes + Base AI + Shaders
Wolf - Inspiration
Aysha - My one & only love, who allowed me to use her in this
Omegamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2011 18:19
Looks cool also I like the ideas the light-health-thing reminds me of "Cryostasis" if you know that

Hope to see something playable soon

DoubleRThree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2012 02:33
Added YouTube Video over the Screenshots.
born for game
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool game!

Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow effect looks good but design need to improve more and the game is too dark,try change ambience to 3 or 4.

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,Rolfy,KeithC,Nickydude,SceneCommander,Dark Goblin And Lee Bamber is my icon.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:26:57
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:26:57