Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Load FPSCreator level with collision checking.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2012 06:46
My background with TGC is mostly in DarkBasic Professional. But thanks to bad ass little venom (A.K.A. lllll venom lllll), I have started to dabble with C++ and DGDK. I have the books Beginning C++ Game Programming and Beginning DirectX 9, so I have a little experience with C++ programming. This is my second DGDK program, the first being lllll venom lllll’s split screen, witch I’ll also share with you.

This source is an example; it is designed to run in your FPSCreator directory. Simply build a level and run a level test. Copy the LoadFPSCLevel executable to the FPSCreator directory and run the program from there. The program uses the same controls as FPSC and has collision checking. For this program I have used Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition and Dark GDK Update - 26th October 2010. The project file is in the attached download.

LoadFPSCLevel source.

Here is the split screen source. The top is the cube’s view of the sphere and the bottom is the sphere’s view of the cube.

Happy New Year

Attachments

Login to view attachments
vitinho444
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow beginner directx book should be greak, in my country there's is 0! chances to find one of c++ or game programming or something cool...

Lucky guy xD

C++ Medium 3.5/5
www.oryzhon.com <-- My company's website (W.I.P)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 16:49:28
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 16:49:28