Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Running again app in AGK Player

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2012 14:08
I noticed that an app broadcasted on a device was staying active and playable after the broadcasting has stopped.

That mean that, théorically, the last app broadcasted is still present on the device and could be launched again from the device.

Is that possible?

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
no. if you exit the agk player or reset your idevice, your app will be lost
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 12:41
The data is still present actually I want to know if I can delete that folder or just its contents it keeps showing up in my gallery [Android]

bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry I was referring to the IOS AppGameKit player!!!!!!!
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2012 12:45
The AppGameKit Player on Android is an installed app and will remain on your device until you uninstall it. The app that is broadcast to the AppGameKit Player runs 'inside' it. The files for the app are indeed stored within the AppGameKit Player application folder. If you know how, you can navigate the Android file system and delete these files no problem. There is no way to re-run the app from the Android device, though we are entertaining feature requests to augment the AppGameKit Player to allow this (so you can re-run your latest broadcasted app away from the desktop development environment).

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 22:01:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 22:01:24