Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Does This Product Come With A Manual?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone, I was wondering does this program come with a instruction manual or help sheet for people who may not know all the codes? I do HTML and all and I play around a bit with Darkbasic pro and such, but I am not down to earth with the coding yet? Also, do they send you a copy in the mail of the disk? I guess that is where you would get your manual / user guide. Thanks in advance for your help!

JITT Clan Founder
Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2012 19:20
There is no softcopy, but the documentation is online:

http://www.appgamekit.com/documentation/

Hope that helps.
Boogiemanity
Years of Service
User Offline
Ohhhhhh So this should get me going at a good piece, enough to were I can get to a learn as you go pace at the least? Do you use the product? Does it have good quality behind it? Just wondering

JITT Clan Founder
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Do you want to make casual 2d games the easy way, and deploy them to many platforms with little effort?

If yes, then buy AppGameKit NOW!

And if you come from a DarkBasic background, then you will learn AppGameKit in a day or two!
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2012 21:10
Yes. That's all you need to know. It's like DBPro but easier. Different, but easier.

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2012 23:21
The same files are installed on your PC when you install AGK. Pressing F1 will bring it up in your web browser. Similar to DBP. Commands have different names and the syntax have been altered a bit but it's pretty much a 2D only version of DBP, although a bit lacking here and there. The upcoming 107 upgrade (free) will fill in some holes and should make AppGameKit pretty good. Can't really see a reason for you not to buy it.

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2012 00:46
And don't forget Baxslash has tutorials in the newsletter - AppGameKit Bitesize.

The Zoq2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2012 09:20
Yes AppGameKit is awsome, if you have experiennce with DBP you will allmost be able to make a game right away

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 18:15:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 18:15:41