Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [x9] Digmaan: The Aftermath

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2012 10:30 Edited at: 15th Jan 2012 10:36

Digmaan: The Aftermath (DTA)

Developed by:
RWSBGames

Story:

After months of war between the Earth and Jupiter, the Aliens decided to left Earth because it can no longer fight the growing force of the resistance, and with their force were slowly being beaten and their main base has been terminated by the resistance, they are now incapable of sustaining their military defense and invasion plans.

We thought that their defeat will bring peace and harmony in our planet. But we are wrong, while we celebrate for the victory of winning the war, there is something happening somewhere in Earth that is so obscure, no one knows anything and something about it except from the Aliens. Before living the Earth, the Aliens left something for us, that is beyond our understanding and beyond the fear that they bought to Earth the first time they arrived here.

A very fearful revelation and dark events are soon to come, much more evil and pain left to us by the Aliens.

Earthlings! Prepare for the worst!

Play the role of Sergeant Rey, learn the aliens most obscure dark secret and find a way to prevent it or to destroy it for good.

Key Features:

High Quality and Graphic lighting in game.
Challenging levels (With puzzle and unkillable monsters)
Cool weapons and huds

System Requirements:

CPU Cores: Dual Core 2.6 GHz
(2.9 GHz up recommended)
Minimum RAM: 1GB
(2GB up recommended)
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0
Graphics Card RAM: 1GB
Graphics Card: DirectX 9.0/10.0 compatible
Graphics Card Shader Model: 2.0/3.0
Sound Card: Required
Operating System(s):
Windows XP
Windows XP, 64 bit
Windows Vista, 32 bit
Windows Vista, 64 bit
Windows 7, 32 bitWindows 7, 64 bit

note: Best played on 1024 x 768 resolution and strictly follow the system requirements!

Game Play:

Screenshots:

You can grab your copy of DTA on the following:
(note: this digital distributors are the official publisher of RWSBGames, games)

Indiecity.com

Indievania.com

Game Reviews

Portals to find us!

www.rwsbgames.com
www.indiecity.com
www.indievania.com
www.indiedb.com
www.desura.com
www.moddb.com

Like us on facebook!

work in progress
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 15th Jan 2012 14:28 Edited at: 15th Jan 2012 14:30
Like... wow...

Your missing a few things.. namely... AGE RATING and more footage from different levels and events...

I thunk that first screenshot is a bit grizzley to show on here as its a family rated forum... just saying ... Someone correct me about that bit if I am wrong...

But from that vid it feels quite polished and smooth and the lighting is very cosy reminds me of my short play of Quake 4... if I remember correctly...

nice work!!!

EDIT

Oh forgot to mention... urm you can not use the vista logo without authorisation... as I believe you have to be approved for compatibility... use the PC DIGITAL FORMAT logo instead... and the other logo is totally blurred hehe

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2012 18:24
Very nice presentation!

-Keith

kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2012 02:12
@MrValentine, Thank you for the reminders, maybe I will not use the logo anymore hehe, actually I don't know that until you passed by my thread. And about the rating, yeah, that is also the complain of some of my publishers, I need to put the ratings as it is not for everyone. Anyway thank you and have a great day.

@KeithC, Thank you so much, you liked it

work in progress
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2012 06:21
Presentation is great and the screenies are looking cool too! And nice reviews you're getting All that talk about the unkillable monster is making me way pumped about it!

kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2012 08:02
Thanks Meta Devil, haha yeah, honestly I myself get bored on the first parts of the game, but when I reached the Unkillable monsters, Men, I don't know how the hell I came up of putting those in game hahahaha. It's like what am I thinking, this game is really hard!

work in progress
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2012 18:05 Edited at: 17th Jan 2012 18:42
Nothing wrong with a challenge I'll be providing a review when I have made it trough, if I don't in this lifetime, then I'll just make a "so far" review...

EDIT*
I get this error as soon as it starts loading the first level

Attachments

Login to view attachments
kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2012 23:02 Edited at: 17th Jan 2012 23:10
Is that the Demo or the full version? I need to know, cause you are the first one who showed me that error, I never experienced it as well as others who bought the game. Thanks for that Maybe I need to check it again.

EDIT: I will send you the one that is not in .exe, maybe it became corrupted when I set it up on a an installation wizard. Wait for few days it will reach you.

work in progress
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2012 06:55
Quote: "Is that the Demo or the full version"

The one you sent over email

Quote: "I will send you the one that is not in .exe, maybe it became corrupted when I set it up on a an installation wizard. Wait for few days it will reach you."

Alrighty

kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2012 11:57
Hey Meta Devil, already sent a new copy, hope you liked it. I feel it's not really that good though, maybe it depends upon the player. If given a chance you put a review, please note the "Needs Improvement" parts, so the next time it will be better. I can take any criticisms don't worry, besides it's for me to improve.

work in progress
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2012 19:49
It's getting late, but just a heads up that the game works now! I played the first 2 levels, kinda easy, the first was introduction and the second level was just building up, it maybe doesn't have the greatest graphics, but I didn't get any lag at all so far. Something funny I noticed was, that the general had his keyboard the wrong way around, with space pointing at the screen and esc and all the f buttons pointing at him

So far it's quite interesting, the second level could have had maybe one or two more zombies, but that's not bad, judging by the reviews, it's gonna get more extreme after that, so, waiting forward to playing more! Good night for now!

kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2012 00:40
Wow, thank you, am expecting to see more feedback from you hehe, didn't notice the general thingy hahaha. Yeah, wait till you reach the laboratory.

work in progress

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 20:47:02
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 20:47:02