Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Is there a place that describes the functions?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was wondering if there is a place that describes the functions for c++ in dark gdk. I know a decent amout, but there some other stuff I never seen (e_gameMode and etc) while I am making a game through the tutoirial when I downloaded it. It will be great if theres an area that describe what each code does.
WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2012 12:08
Most of what is in the Dark GDK command set are documented in Dark Basic Pro, but there's a lot of un-documented functions that are available to Dark GDK. Usually a forum search will show something up and if you have no luck there, then there's always the google code which is unlikely to be of any extra help.

Mental arithmetic? Me? (That's for computers) I can't subtract a fart from a plate of beans!
Warning! May contain Nuts!
jpedersm
Years of Service
User Offline
Where is the best place to find the dark basic pro code?
DeadTomGC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2012 00:11
I think e_gameMode is just a variable, but anyway, the dark gdk documentation is in your program files->the game creators-> dark gdk-> documentation.
Also, you can learn C++ here.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 13:05:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 13:05:12