Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Returning after a while, have an odd problem!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys. I am returning back to DarkGDK development after being gone for quite a while and now I have a problem with the most basic code. This code worked fine on my laptop last night, but up here on my desktop PC it will not work. Here is the code:

I am starting to work with pause functionality with in-game menus so I was experimenting with for loops as a pause function. The problem is not the for loop or the keys or anything; that is working fine. My problem is that my box will not show up. Again, no problems with object creation on the laptop, but on my desktop the box REFUSES to show up!!! I have tried repositioning the camera, repositioning the box, showing the box, hiding then showing the box, and just about every other thing I can think of. The only difference I can see is that I started this project from the wizard DarkGDK - Game and the other project from DarkGDK - 3D Game. Is it a different linker or compiler option or has the whole world just gone mad?????
xix psycho xix
Years of Service
User Offline
OMG just ignore this... For some reason it is working now Thanks tho

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 14:00:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 14:00:21