Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Acer Iconia a500 broadcast with USB

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2012 12:17
Hi, I know there is another thread on this but it is locked now.

I have the AppGameKit program running on the Iconia; It detects when my computer (winxp) is trying to broadcast through the USB and it says it is trying to run the app; but nothing happens.

(Just to let you know there is no real software provided by ACER for the Iconia to sync files to your PC just a USB driver(as far as I know))
(the iconia is connected to the internet with a wireless router and the pc is wired to the internet with the same router)

Anything I can do to fix the broadcasting?
TKS
ICERGB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2012 08:35 Edited at: 1st Feb 2012 08:47
You need the ACER SYNC program installed on your PC so the PC and the a500 are successfully talking to each other through your router on wifi. I don't think its working with the USB.

Even then there is still problems with XP anyways...

Any better luck on vista or win 7?
DennisW
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2012 20:26
Hi
I also have a Acer 500 and I have no problem with it. I have a wireless router that the tablet hooks up by wifi and my desk Pc Vista and also my laptop with XP.
If you goto there site acer.com you will find a sync program you can download.

Hope this helps

Dennis

Ham and Eggs Breakfast
The Chicken was involved the Pig was Committed

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 11:26:23
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 11:26:23