Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Advertisement inside DarkGDK Game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys, sorry for double post but i posted Pub (how its called in my country) and you might not understand it :S

So i was wondering if i can get some money while i dont sell my game, and while players play it

So im here to ask you if there's a way that i can introduce a HTML code into Darkgdk so it shows an page with the ads..
Is it possible?

C++ Medium 3.5/5
www.oryzhon.com <-- My company's website (W.I.P)
TechLord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2012 04:21 Edited at: 2nd Feb 2012 04:25
Quote: "So im here to ask you if there's a way that i can introduce a HTML code into Darkgdk so it shows an page with the ads..
Is it possible?"
Yes (and it doesn't have to be just HTML.) Essentially your adding a Web-browser to your game engine so you obviously need networking. You could implement a:

1. GUI Library offering a Web-browser Gadget.
2. Use DGDK's HTTP Commands.
3. Integrate a 3rd part HTTP Client Lib such as libCurl (which also supports DICT, FILE, FTP, FTPS, GOPHER, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, IMAPS, LDAP, LDAPS, POP3, POP3S, RTMP, RTSP, SCP, SFTP, SMTP, SMTPS, TELNET and TFTP protocols)

This is one of 10 Reasons Why Single-Player Games need a Network... Good Luck.

vitinho444
Years of Service
User Offline
Well.. what its the easiest way to implement in a game already with 2000 lines?

C++ Medium 3.5/5
www.oryzhon.com <-- My company's website (W.I.P)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 15:51:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 15:51:18