Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Tree Magik Help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Whole program looks like this:
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 2nd Feb 2012 23:03
Lol I thought you edited the image... so you mean the black bits are the program and not you right?...

Post your system specs and install method... default or changed install path?

nonZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2012 11:14
Wow! That's amazing. I had something along those lines happen to me once (different app and black boxes in different places but still). Anyways, maybe:
1). Go to the .exe's properties and under compatibility, check "Disable Visual Themes" & maybe play around with other compatibility settings if that doesn't work.
2). Update DirectX 9 (or any others Tree Magik uses) and any display drivers you are using.
3). Are you using any abnormal display settings? I noticed it's only where Windows-rendered fonts appear. Maybe this is a clue in trying to resolve the problem.

Hopefully this'll at least help with the process of elimination if it doesn't help resolve the problem.

GreenDixy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2012 00:42
update your directx that is the problem i had and it fixed it if not like nonZero turn all visual enhancements off not just the program its self but also windows it may be trying to use to much resource sometimes it helps

======================================
My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 21:03:05
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 21:03:05