Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [x9] loony chase (W.I.P name)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2012 20:29
name:W.I.P:looney chase

Developer:me and several over people for there media

Story:A Madman has escaped from the asylum and your mission is to hunt him down, before he gets out of the jungle. you are armed with aknife and a 1911 pistol.

Information: first proper game i will have done,will contain plenty of action(melee,sniper and "head on")jungle scenario but will contain flashbacks to the Training days of the characters life.
pic of the first area of the game attached

''Make sure your hands are clean before you point the finger''

Attachments

Login to view attachments
gozzy1999
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2012 11:46 Edited at: 8th Feb 2012 08:57
UPDATE: i have included a beter skybox and added rocks arround the edge of the area to seal of the perimeter to stop the player walking of and have added custom textto the start,plants and flows were added aswell, screenie next post

EDIT:love how no-one posts, i will include a video in another edit of this post and will get screenshots on tomorrow

Edit: link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsm_mLz8I4k&feature=context&context=C36bc76aADOEgsToPDskKSvCKGwHAYtx7wUM-8DO_x

gozzy1999
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2012 20:18
i have decided to stop all work on this projet for the time being as i am now doing a sci-fi horror

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 18:31:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 18:31:26