Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / tree magik

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi: Just wondering if i could get some help. I have been playing around with tree magik for a bit now and i can't find any of my exports. I have searched the forum already and found a topic followed the instructions,but still cant find my exports. I have searched all over on my computer and can't find anything. It's really starting to make me want to pull my hair out. I would really appreciate any help with this. Plant life does the same so I am guessing it's probally something simple that i just can't figure out lol. Thanks in advance for any help.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 11th Feb 2012 00:18
when you export it allows you to select a folder... just back up all the way into c:\ and in explorer not tree magik or plantlife make a folder... then select that folder for the exports... its not that complicated...

luka85
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the tip,however now i just get a memory access violation. I have looked this up on the forum as well and nothing helps. plant life works fine, treemagik not so lucky with that. So all though not that complicated for some it seems to be for me. Will continue to keep trying different things until it works,thanks for the help
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 13th Feb 2012 13:44 Edited at: 13th Feb 2012 13:45
luka85 look at DEP in that tutorial I showed you... also exclude the folders from your antivirus and if not disabling UAC ensure you run in admin mode and also set compatibility mode for the exe... you could create a shortcut on the desktop and set these variables to that instead too...

EDIT

LOL I didnt give you the tutorial... just let me know if you need it...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:00:53
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:00:53