Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / 2D Top Down Game Source

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2012 19:14 Edited at: 11th Feb 2012 19:25
If anyone wants to start dabbling with c++ and Dark GDK here is a intro project. This is just the barebones basics to learn how to use Dark GDK. It contains 8 directional movement with a rmxp sprite. A map with a ground, mask, fringe and item layer. That is it. This can be programmed in under a hour if you know what your doing.

I know a lot of people have had trouble with tiling maps when creating there own mapping systems. It also contains some simple pointer operations to learn from.

www.freemmorpgmaker.com/Game-2.rar

I hardly claim this is perfect code. But it gets the job done and you can see how one person has managed to get it working.

Wont work without the files included in the zip but if you just want a quick look at the source.

Also if anyone has suggestions on how it can be improved i would love to hear them.

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size
vitinho444
Years of Service
User Offline
O.o Are you the same Marsh from eclipse??
Omg, i used eclipse

Thanks for the releasing the source code.

C++ Medium 3.5/5
www.oryzhon.com <-- My company's website (W.I.P)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:52:23
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:52:23