Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] FPSC Nazi Zombies Remake

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, so I've been playing a lot of COD:BO zombies. It has inspired me to want to make it in Fpsc! Here is the central idea, 7-8 zombies per round come in to the small "bunker" where the player hides. When the player has successfully killed all of the zombies, a new round starts. Each zombie kill equals a pay out of lets say 10-20 dollars or points. Which the player can use to buy new weapons or open a door or two. Because I want it to be a small map there will be few doors. I would like to have the game have a level 6 difficulty out of 10. Also I am not to experienced with fpsc other than how to use it simply so there are things I'm going to need and will give credit to. Such as getting your name on the menu!

Needed:
Textures (for almost everything)
Segments (Such as holes in the walls and open doors that zombies and player can walk through without having to open them)
Scripts (For things like points and other random things)
HUDS (I have NO knowledge of these, I need to know how to make a custom one, script it, and put it in FPSC)
Better lighting scripts and techniques, to give the map a better look)

Disclaimer- I am using Fps Creator v1.18 and I will not use any mod, as I do not see them necessary)

Have and are ready to use:
Map design
Entities
Weapons
Menu layout, or "look"
Zombie sounds

This could very one day hold its own title, and nazi zombies is only a inspiration! Please anyway you can help will be appreciated! Only give helpful suggestions, even better please give the things needed! Thank You so very much!!!!!!

Please email at:
CaLL0fGam3r@gmail.com

-CaLL0fGam3r
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2012 02:36
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_search

You will find almost everything, if not everything, on your list by searching.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2012 16:10
W.I.P evidence

SCREEN SHOTS are required for all posts you make in this board. If you've got a demo of a game then great, post a screenie of it, and maybe even a download. Otherwise, you're not really at the stage where you can call it a Work In Progress.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 17:08:05
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 17:08:05