Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Windows / VS2010 runtime error

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm having a problem with my AppGameKit app development. I am building a Tier 2 app.
When I run my app on Windows 7 I get an error "Unhandled exception at 0x778015de in RecSheet.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0xcdcdcdcd." when it tries to call _initterm( __xc_a, __xc_z ); in crt0dat.c.
It used to work but stopped for no reason that I can name. It is not even making it to the app::Begin code. I have no idea what part of my code is causing the problem or even if it IS my code since as near as I can tell it's not even getting to my code when it runs. I have verified that the examples and template projects build and run fine so it must be something in what I'm going but I don't even know where to start.

Any help on this issue would be appreciated.
victordavion
Years of Service
User Offline
How are you certain the program is not making it to your Begin() method?

This type of error is a run-time error generally caused by attempting to access inaccessible memory ( dynamically allocated? ). Out of bounds. Any sort of thing like that. I would trace your program to find out exactly what is happening.

I can try and take a look at your code for you and try to manually trace it if you'd like.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 17:15:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 17:15:44