Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / FPSC X10 Crosshairs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've looked on line, gone to youtube, I've tried everything. Except apparently the right thing? No matter what I cannot seem to get cross hairs into my game. I've gotten it to where you can see the black background with the cross hair on it but I cannot get the transparency to work. That was a wile ago now I don't Even remember how I got that far. If anyone is experienced with cross hairs please post some directions for me. Thanks A LOT!
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2012 05:14
Do you know what filetype the crosshair files are?

Cheesehead for life.
XPunisherX
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes they are .dds but I have found my problem. The cross hairs only work in single player? They worked the whole time just not for arena maps? Does anyone know why this is or how its fixed?
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2012 13:38 Edited at: 6th Apr 2012 13:45
hey to create crosshairs use paintnet(picture with 64 hight 64 wide) and safe them as crosshair.dds
then you put them in your folder and overwrite the exist(make a back up of your existed)

here are some examples how i work, maybe it helps:
all good quality and free for commercial and non-commercial use

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=195462&b=24
maybe you can e-mail me when you need more help, i would like to help

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 15:20:06
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 15:20:06