Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / AGK Player for iPhone 4S / Where can I Download to iPhone 4S

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Any ideas? Looked on iPhone App store and unable to AppGameKit Player like I have on my Android HTC phone.

AGK Player runs app on phone.

AGK Viewer is just a video receiver on iPhone 4S.

Cheers,
Rob

Rob P.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2012 16:46
As far as I know, the AppGameKit Player (Apple version) is not available for iPhones/iPads, only for Macs.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
iPhone 4S Testing
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Ancient Lady. I have Flash Builder 4.6 and Flash Pro CS5.5 both apps make iPhone and Android development easy with out a MAC. Can do all on Windows XP. Flash Player is required on Android and iPhone have not seen a Player on it. I upload the games or apps to iPhone or Android HTC Sprint and runs. At that point I send to Apple and Android market and sell.

I like the AppGameKit because of cost lot lower than Adobe products above. I like AppGameKit app language much easier to learn. I like the wireless feature AppGameKit has all for $111.00 compared to $585*2 for both Adobe products above. I rather not go Native and make all easy with the software technology does the work for me.

I wish AppGameKit app Game tools could package all into one file than dump to phones and run. Maybe it does and yet I'm not aware on how.

Cheers,
Rob

Rob P.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2012 16:05
To make a final iPhone/iPad product from AppGameKit, it needs to be built using Xcode.

I'm still working on my game (the rest of my work and life get in the way sometimes) and haven't tried the full standalone app process yet.

I use the USB connection to test on my husbands Android device. But I have made an installable package from early version of the game and been able to install it.

I hope I finish the game soon so that I can get it out there.

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
iPhone 4S Testing
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Ancient Lady. I know what you mean on time and the Wife needs me to do things around the house yet I'm in my cave having fun making games.

Cheers,
Rob

Rob P.
zhzubir4
Years of Service
User Offline
AGK Player for iPhone 4S / Where can I Download to iPhone 4S

dk is the best

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 01:54:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 01:54:54