Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / Executing freezes

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am having problems executing the code after it is compiled. When the compiler reaches that point it does nothing. I also get the error CFileBuilder::AddPCKToExe and it seems like this program never works. I've tried adding this program to the firewall and adding the compiler, debugger, and laucher to the Data Execution Prevention and also removed it from the Data Execution Prevention. Is this program just not going to work on Windows 7 or is something I'm doing wrong?
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2012 01:09
Quote: " Is this program just not going to work on Windows 7 or is something I'm doing wrong? "

it works, lots of people have problems with that, myself included, just compile it several times, if the exe doens't run automaticaly go to menu and select compile->Execute last build

Dimension
Years of Service
User Offline
Ya, but this is a couple of problems I think. The first problem had to do with "CFileBuilder::AddPCKToExe" and I usually did what you recommend running several times. The next problem is when I got to the executing part it does nothing. I tried running the compiled program manually and it says "The parameter is incorrect" and also I made sure that I was running the compiler as administrator.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 8th Apr 2012 13:42
strange I have no issues, did you follow my controversial tutorial?

Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2012 23:36
Quote: " "The parameter is incorrect" "

you have Windows 7 with service pack 1. To run dbpro programs you need the newest dbpro version. Download it here

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 8th Apr 2012 23:38
aargh I was too busy throwing a meme that I forgot to mention what Brendy boy said

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 00:44:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 00:44:21