Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / FPSC opens and then closes straight away.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, I recently came back to FPSC after many years. It was worjing yesterday but now whenever I open it up it shows the opening screen with the guy with a gun on it and then shuts off without any error alerts or anything.
I recently cancelled while it was preparing to test the game if that means anything.
I'm using a HP Pavilion g6 with store specs.
gameer meeting
Years of Service
User Offline
Hiya BICPoduct, So sorry about no one replying in quitesome time, But I may of found a sulution, I have the sameproblem, I shut/cancel FPSC beaucse its taking way tooo long to build the Lightmap. So, Goto where you installed your FPSC and Youll see 4 programs.
FPSC-Game.exe
FPSC-MapEditor.exe
FPSCreator.exe
FPSC-Screens.exe

Now, On each one, Right-click and navigate to Propertys>Compatablitity > run this Program.. ANd selsect that, And XP(Serverpack 2) reapaet that with ALL the programs, And restart your computor. Now if FPSC dose ruin, Go on it, Goto FILE>Preferences> and tick on Dont create lightmap. This should solve your problem now, And should never happen again.
Best of wishes
Ashley
(Sorry about my spelling D: )

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 08:33:23
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 08:33:23