Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / (X9) The Sanctum

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2012 17:03
Greetings citizens.

My game The sanctum reached the point, so that im able to give out my (Demo)

so a little info about the game

(The theme is (Horror)
(No story yeet)
(Small lightning)
(Dark rooms)
Horrific Sounds & Music) (ambient)
(Custom models) + characters
(Chocks) = string sounds)
(All hud removed accept Crosshair)
(1 weapon)
(Searching)
(Discover)
(And alot more but you will see)

(Update)
Screenshots added.

So credits go to many people but
especially

Wolf
MC Crazy
Doomster
Willow
and cosmic Prophet

------------------
Plz comment you best experience,
most shocking moment!!
and what i could do better,
PS sorry about the light at the first room,

Here ya go

Sincerely

~Tereith

Omegamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2012 20:03
Well first of all welcome to the Forums

First of all you need working screenshots if you only attach them ensure them to be in JPG File Format.

I tried the game.
Its not very interesting sorry to say that.
But at least you use lightmapping, many newbies dont use that

What I tell every guy who wants to start making games with FPSC, learn how to script, make textures and maybe also how to make music for use in your game.
Your game should feel like something special and you should use lots of selfmade things to make it feel "your-own".

Dont take it personally, for a first game this is ok but maybe you take a look at some games made by Wolf, Bugsy or me (Wolf and Bugsy for AWESOME visuals my games (atleast Junkys Home and Sicness) to see how you can achieve cool things through scripting.

Make your maps more detailed too, and some creative puzzles not only go along way A to get the key for the door of way B.

Hope this doesnt sounds too bad, it was still entertainignt o play it

Tereith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2012 01:18
Oh no problem at all mate well idk but many of the sounds that i used in-game were made by myself, got a hig quality studio mic, so sounds wont be the hard part,,

i got (alot of inspiration from the guy Wolf who make incredible games, no offense,

i used a little bit amount of scripts cuz i aint the best figure it out, but i know scripting like (water as you might see)

open door scripting, and weapon glow off scripting,

so for the custom items yeet i used alot of custom items,

i would love to create my own can you (recomend a good newbie model creator program for me= thanks)

that with the door from a - b i know it can become boring really fast,

What i like to do is

is to create a good theme for every room you enter (the right entities sounds and so on, (trigger zones) i would love to use that more -ingame- great for horror fps games,

I can make my own music to, got fruity loops 10

i take pictures with fraps, and when i set it to take JPG files it just make em BMP :9 dont know why i am sorry,

The lightmapping, it try to do things the very bast i can (like lamps on a table) and make it seems like its only the lamp lightning that area up= but thanks for answering me back i appreciate that mate

and i actually think this was an little older demo for my game, :

I made some new things that crepped out myself while playing it, Hhehe but thanks for taking your time

~Tereith

Tereith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2012 01:20
sorry Here is the link for the download http://www.mediafire.com/?cy7f2troo7mtup9

Tereith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2012 12:05
Hi i stopped working on this, i start to make a more professional game

Love out to my people

~Tereith

Omegamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2012 16:10
Quote: "Oh no problem at all mate well idk but many of the sounds that i used in-game were made by myself, got a hig quality studio mic, so sounds wont be the hard part,, "

Nice to hear

Quote: "i used a little bit amount of scripts cuz i aint the best figure it out, but i know scripting like (water as you might see) "

Yep I saw

Quote: "i would love to create my own can you (recomend a good newbie model creator program for me= thanks) "

Well I use Metasequa its a very easy but cool modelmakingtool

I'm interested in which game you'll do next mate

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 04:27:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 04:27:37