Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Zombie Apocalypse Again

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I know it's been talked about before but I don't think it has been answered. Has anything been done to make the zombie apocalypse pack work in x10? They look FAAAAAR better in x10 than in x9 from what I can tell and I've started making rooms, etc in x10. I drop in Mr mob zombie set on instant attact and I get instant stand there until I feel like shooting him to get him out of the way.

I am running x10 with mystic mod

Thoughts?

The Underground
UGTV
Years of Service
User Offline
Actually it looks like anything from any map pack doesn't work. So are their any updates, patches, scripts to make things work in x10?

The Underground
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
change the ai to dark ai.

or change the actual speeds of the zombies, and actualy go into the scripts and have a tinker, you can change the anim frames etc. it takes a lot of tinkering, but if you are persistant and really want them to work, have a dabble. i know they worked when i changed the speed and part of the scripts but i not used them onlt toyed when purchased, but in the develpoment i had reached progress was made so i wish you happy tinkering, when i do get the opportunity to dabble i will give you all my findings, alas though this could be months

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:23:12
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:23:12