Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / X10's removal from TGC's store, and support Q's.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So as we all know X10 is now off the market, and I had some questions. So I wrote (typed) two support questions in one support form. Here they are.
Quote: "If you have stopped selling and supporting X10, will you remove the extended license and make X10 fully royalty free?

And

Since I have X10 and got X9 for free, and you stopped selling X10, will you make it that X10 users get all the base media from X9 compared to just the free version assets?

Thanks in advance."

I can't wait to hear back and share the answers.

Cheers,
Nate
natedgreat07
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2012 00:44 Edited at: 9th May 2012 02:02
So I heard back! The only problem is the site happens to be down so I cannot read the reply just yet.

Now on the better side of things, I also got this email from Lee. Here it is:

Quote: "Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your support email. You are right about the FPS Creator X9 availability, and we have now added the FULL X9 installer to your FPS Creator X10 product in your My Products section. You should be able to download it and when installed, have access to all the X9 media content.

Best Regards,
Lee.

"

Cheers mates!

EDIT: The new website is up and looks BEAUTIFUL, but to the point this is the response I got.
Quote: " Hi Nathan,

We have discussed this and decided;

1. The extended license is now dropped, you are free to sell your games.
2. We are looking at making the X9 version easy for you to download, thus you get all the media.

Rick
"
Deathcow
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2012 12:30
Thanks natedgreat07 for doing the leg work here. I'm sure others will value it and the answer is a good one. Especially for those X10 users that would be still interested in selling their games.

DC

Norion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2012 15:17
Thanks for the info Natedgreat07 .

@ Deathcow

Hey dude ! Long time no see how is that online fpsc store of you going ? Is it in the air yet ?

Cheers

N.

Deathcow
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2012 16:12
@Norion

Mostly checking in on the forum from time to time, but hope to restart a project that I had finished. The online store idea didn't take off, mainly due to the amount of time getting it setup. Maybe someday I'll get around to it, but I have discovered doing a big project like that is hard work and it does need more than one person to work on.

DC

Norion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2012 22:40
@ Deatcow

I see. I had big dreams myself 2. I thought that I could handle it al by myself, but once you get older and wiser. You realise that you need help from other people to.

Good luck with that project.

N.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 07:24:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 07:24:53