Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Problems Broadcasting to Android Acer Iconia Tablet

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2012 18:22
I've downloaded the 1.07 AppGameKit update and tried to broadcast to my Acer Iconia Tablet running Android and the AppGameKit Player receives the app fully but then comes up with a Last Error. It says a version error has occured but there are no updates for the AppGameKit Player currently. Is this a known error being worked on by TGC? Or is there something I am doing wrong?

Edit: I've been able to broadcast just fine with the previous version of AGK.

The Zoq2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2012 22:31
This is supposed to happen, for some reason TGC didin't want to release an update for the player until the adcommands are working (1071). This means that there won't be an update to the player for a week or so. In the meantime, you can compile your own player wich im currently trying to do. When I succed though, I can upload it here for you.
Game Warden
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2012 22:40
Ok that's cool. I may go ahead and compile my own also just for the experience. I've been making a lot of updates to my game that I really want to try out on my devices. Thank you for the response

The Zoq2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2012 22:48
You should do that, since I have failed. No matter what I try, I just can not get it to work...
Game Warden
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2012 23:34
Ok well I will be working on it later this evening so if I get anywhere I will post my results here.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:29:41
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:29:41