Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / The Umbra Section [X9]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys! Whats up?

I am glad to announce that my first ever project is now officially underway. Initially named PROJECT: SOUL, the Umbra Section is now in pre-Alpha creation and testing, so levels are still being built, glitches being fixed and coding being programmed.

I plan to make the game feature:
-Full Dynamic Lightmapping
-Ironsights included on Weapons pack 9 (thanks to EAI)
-Shooter, horror-survival and puzzle gameplay all rolled into one.
-A new face to horror.

Hopefully I can get Umbra Section's Alpha Demo out to the audience by around August 9th.

If you would like to help out with the making of this game, please send me an email at mr_citizen@hotmail.com
I will need as much help as possible, but in the end, if you do help me, you shall be credited. Fully.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Pariah
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2012 00:42 Edited at: 5th May 2012 00:43
More screenshots:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2012 10:13 Edited at: 5th May 2012 10:17
Wow, Been long since posting, so I'll give you some advice;

-Dont use pure FFFF Lightning, diverse it.
-The rooms are bland, they show water in the floor a few random garbage, but it doesnt really make sense, what am I supposed to be looking at?
-Be creative 1 seg. high rooms are boring, make them taller! or just vary their height with Wall entities!

For more information, check Wolf's tutorials or just scrabble around Product Chat.

------
I am the shadow wich, with relentless defiance, lurks you. I will find you in the corners of the earth, even if I have to cross them.
Pariah
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "-Dont use pure FFFF Lightning, diverse it.
-The rooms are bland, they show water in the floor a few random garbage, but it doesnt really make sense, what am I supposed to be looking at?
-Be creative 1 seg. high rooms are boring, make them taller! or just vary their height with Wall entities!"

You sir, have by far been the most helpful person I could think of so far.
thank you so much.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 06:07:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 06:07:01