Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK .NET / Visual Studio 2010

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2012 16:22
I've just brought DarkGDK.NET and so far I'm a little unimpressed I have install it and it has not installed any VS Template and when I try and manually import the template from the install folder it does not work because of reference issues which when I fix then just errors about a tokenkey

The only way I can get it to work is by loading and converting one of the tutorial files but this also does not work correctly.

I can not run in fullscreen otherwise the display just goes black and flickers.

Detecting Mouse/Keyboard input in windows mode does not work (hence why im trying to go in fullscreen as I read this can be the issue)

Now I see work is starting on DarkGDK v2.

Should I ask for my refund now as the product does not seem to be working.

Im running Windows 7 64bit with Visual Studio 2010 Profession and trying to write stuff with VB examples
madmunkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2012 23:10
I found the key input is not detected when the viewport is configured as Embedded in VB.NET has soon as I set this to false keys where detected being pushed.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 08:22:42
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 08:22:42