Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Help Needed With Header File

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
All right Im having a rather strange issue here. I hope someone is able to help.

For a game I'm creating I have a main.cpp, that calls several header's now I'm not having any issue with the headers per se., as in the program works to an extent, and recognizes the header files.

However here in lies the issue. When I hover over one of the global variables from my Pong.h header - it recognises the varaibale as a bool . Yet when i hover over a variable from my AJGame Header i receive an strange filetype: errno_t.

I have included some screenshots and the code to better explain the issue.

Main.cpp

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2012 00:59
Should it be:

instead of:

By the image you've put up it is showing the information for a function and not a variable.

Mental arithmetic? Me? (That's for computers) I can't subtract a fart from a plate of beans!
Warning! May contain Nuts!
GameGeek
Years of Service
User Offline
Thats the issue, its a bool variable from the other header. The pong one is the exact same thing for a different game and the main.cpp recognises it as a bool.
GameGeek
Years of Service
User Offline
Perhaps this may help, for some reason every variable called inside the AJGame.h isnt recognised as int or bool etc, they're all returning yellow boxes similar to the one above.
JTK
Years of Service
User Offline
It sounds like your intellisense file is corrupt. Go to your solution's directory and delete it. Make sure it says "VC++ Intellisense Database" under the Type column.

It will rebuild itself when you reload the solution in VC++.

Hope that helps,

JTK
GameGeek
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeh that worked, thanks a lot ^^

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 16:10:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 16:10:27