Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / I need PRO help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2012 23:33
This is my first attemped at a basic 2d game, i have only done a few levels so far but what i want is if you get killed to return to a certain point in the game ie level, i can get this to work to a point by deleting the specific level sprites(this is not in the code as i have reverted back to an older copy) but the sprites that are moving and not loaded in the loadlevelsprites function appear on the previous screen as still images and when i reload that level the collision is stuck to the sprites start position, as you can see i am trying to use Boolean's to load the levels when needed and the plan was to go back to any level by setting the bool values as required, anyway heres the code its big so any help at this stage would be great before i get lost in the code.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 21:01:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 21:01:58