Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Play 3D animation once with Mirebens animation class (new updates broke dbPlayObject())

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2012 19:41 Edited at: 13th May 2012 19:42
I am using Mireben's excellent animation class (http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=185664&b=22). The problem arises as you have to call "object.animate()" every frame for every object where as "dbPlayObject" you only have to call once (which was nice, if it wasn't broken ). I can't get the animation to play only once, I tried doing

And it played the animation once but If I reset the "isAnimating" varible it would animate again (and it is a hassle to find the "ShootTimer" values for each weapon )

I was wondering if anyone had any idea's on how to play it only once for each click of the mouse.
zootan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2012 04:43 Edited at: 14th May 2012 05:13

i would do it like that , however you initiate the animation you can control it by its frame number , the animation becomes its own timer.
just find the right frames do do things at the right time.
just realized this is not dbpro section, sorry if that answer isnt helpful .

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 11:40:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 11:40:50