Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / A bunch of free tracks for non commercial games

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2012 06:18
Thought I should be a bit kind towards y\\\\\\\'all, so here is 4 high quality tracks for your non commercial games. I hope you like \\\\\\\'em.

http://www.m4um.net/downloads/Free-game-music-1.rar

MIDI packs for sale.
Best regards
Johan Brodd
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 21st May 2012 15:45
http://www.m4um.net/downloads/Free-game-music-1.rar

Ai du er svenske hej

So people can use them for say... Demos and youtube videos?

Remember to be more definitive

Also many peeps on here (me included) like a txt file declaring the origin and licence with the tracka

Hope that helps

jobromedia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2012 17:36
Yep I'm a swedish dude.

These tracks can be used for anything you want to use 'em for. As long as it's for a non commercial project. Say you need some music to showcase your new platform engine with on youtube. That's your music right there. Want to have some music to go along with your shooter? Same here.

MIDI packs for sale.
Best regards
Johan Brodd
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 21st May 2012 20:08
how can users attribute you?

provide a website link

they are not bad but for me a little slow in progression... I like the Rusty Dusty Ruins... it has something to it... but the others are not too much down my alley

Nice share, I will not be using them but thought I might as well listen to them and give some feed back...

remember you will get both criticisms and positive comments so dont take them to heart just build from them

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:37:10
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:37:10