Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / Issues with looping sounds

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I know this has been reported before about looping sounds however I wanted to shed some more light on this and couldn't find a duplicate post.

Bug: Looping sound / Checking if sound playing and attempting to stop and play music again manually will not work

Important Note: This will work fine using the sync command, however it appears any variation of sync (I can only 100% confirm it using sync sleep) causes the music commands to break.

Full Description: Trying to use either "if music playing" or "if music looping" or looping the music at all WHILST using the sync sleep command is causing the music to play once and then none of these commands seem to work.

To help recreation I set sync sleep to 50, I have run my application for well in excess of half an hour and the music did not loop once.

Hope this helps isolate the issue,
UnrealSWAT

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 12:45:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 12:45:03