Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] Game News

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, I am part of game news. It is a channel on YouTube. We are starting to tell our viewers how to make your kind of games. So, if you are comfortable, let me have all of your Dark Basic Pro files and I will do my magic. Soon enough, you game will be on my YouTube channel. I will message you when that happen or if there a problem. With your help, I will have one of the best channel ever in game making. Thank you in advance.
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2012 01:45
Team requests

This thread is considered a team request and has been locked.
Whilst threads like this are not outlawed, they must adhere to a strict set of guidelines.

You can review the team request guidelines here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:15:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:15:28