Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / about X-Quad Editor

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2012 03:38
hi im not sure where to put this but but i bought x-quad editor awhile ago and i still reckon its good now before i go on it doesnt need dbpro and it doesnt work on win7 i have xp and win7 computers but my question is i just cant seem to get my game to go to a gameover screen when i have completed the game going to other levels works. the tresure hunter game works and i have had to look in that game to see what im doing doing but have had no luck at all so my question is is there any tutorials any one has done cos i have seached and searched but there is nothing at all otherwise this is a good program if i work that one out if i do work that one out i was thinking of doing a tutorial only if no one does any tho thanx in advance
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2012 04:28
you won't find much about x quad on these boards. there was very little info about it so nobody really bought it. sorry i couldn't help.

gamer, lover, filmmaker
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 15th Jun 2012 10:17 Edited at: 15th Jun 2012 10:24
http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2129

Quote: "
Order Now
Please note that X-Quad Editor is NOT compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
"

Could be the reason you are having issues, but I found an interesting little fact, you could try utilising DEP and also turning off UAC when using it...

EDIT

Link fixed

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 07:18:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 07:18:31